quinta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2011

Red Dead Coincidences

Reminder: click on the image to see its original size.

I've been fooling around Red Dead Redemption lately. Its a great game and features some of the best writing I have ever laid eyes upon. The plot features a number of subjects such as the debate between civilization and barbarity, manifest destiny, the aftermath of the Civil War (1861-1865) and the whole “how the West was won” vibe.

I offer my most sincere congratulations to the folks at Rockstar Games. They’ve hit all the right notes when it comes to story, gameplay mechanics and overall “mood” for RDR. I would also like to extend my anti-congratulations to the decision makers in the American Government. Such a nice way to handle things over the course of a century, huh?

Nenhum comentário: